Sunday, August 29, 2004

good morning...(yawn)!!

finally i am out of hibernation..
its been over a months since i have posted..well there were three reasons for that..
one was blogspot itself..it had kicked me out on numerous occassions..well dunno what had happened but today (thank god)..i could sign back in and try posting..just tryin..well thats my 2nd reason..blogger's block..well knew that there was a term called writer's block..but if anyone reads my blogs,they know that i dont qualify for that at all..and the third reason was my college project which took me so long to complete...and now finally i have given it for binding..i can heave a sigh of relief..maybe the best way to unwind after all the slogging would be to get sloshed..so now me off to a party..till i can blog again..ciao...

No comments: