Tuesday, June 01, 2004

BREAK!!!!

Hurray!!..I am going home..going back to Mumbai..the same road,the same lane,the same compound,the same stairs,the same door and the same face at the door..my mom...I am elated at the very thought of going back to my room..meeting my little brother..eating home made "bengali" food..getting pampered..walking around not having to think what time is college tomorrow,what dinner to have,and depressively looking at the bundle clothes to be washed every sunday...finally i will get a well deserved rest..
But this would not be a relaxing break..the very purpose of being in mumbai is my industrial training..and that has to be completed...

and the best part of being in mumbai..DS..getting to meet him every weekend..wow!!is worth every minute of the grind that i go through in bangalore..

I am in my "dream" mode now..
I am already singing...

4 comments:

VM said...

Oh I am soooo relieved... DS is a girl ! Still not sure though :D .. Amrita pls pls pls say its not your boyfriend :D :D :D

Have fun in mumbai , the climate's changing for the better, from sweltering hot 3-4 days ago .. to cloudy and cool.

VM said...

< edit > DS is a "him" I noticed just now .. and I am all gloomy now :( .

VM said...

< edit again > Yes he is :(( Boo hoo hoo ...

"I'm melting I'm melting" : bluefreak...does this ring a bell ? Gues where's this is from ?

VM said...

It's the "donkey's" dialogues from Shrek-2, was in the trailors, guess u still have some catching up to do :P

Amrita, Hope you dint take offence, it was all ridiculous humour.