Tuesday, June 01, 2004

the starlit sky

Every evening when i look at the sky,it makes me feel nice,
I feel nice thinking that though my loved ones are so far away,
They are still looking at the same sky,
As if it communicates a silent message to me that...
They are well,they are fine,
The sky,the moon and the stars have always been my dear friends,
From the days as a child,they have helped me,
Helped to be a bridge between me and my loved ones,
They have safely enveloped all the loving souls ,
The souls which have left this home and reached that,
They through their tiny windows,let my loved ones see me,
As if to tell them that though they have left..
I can try and be happy and still smile,
But nowdays i miss my dear friends,
Suddenly there is this emptiness which surrounds me,
But why aren't the clouds leaving ?
And why isn't the rain God listening?
I still Wonder..??

No comments: