Monday, May 31, 2004

Distance....

After speaking to two of my most favorite people in the world yesterday, realization dawned on me. One ingredient that makes our life a complete bliss and relationships
Work --- Distance.

They said “ keep your distance ,don’t involve yourself too much into any one’s life, be nice to all and not too close to anyone.” That’s the recipe of happiness.Maybe,I was thinking about the same thing, but couldn’t point a finger at the exact solution. One day and two phone calls later, the solution is crystal clear. It seemed as if it had always existed but I couldn’t see it.

Now I realize that I am going through a strategic inflection point, “it is the time in my life, where my fundamental beliefs are about to change”
Thank you Mr. Andrew Grover for telling us about this concept.

Well at 24,maybe it’s a little too late but I think when they say “Its never too late to learn”, they are damn right. I have finally learnt it, learn it at this age and learnt it the very hard way. And I am sure that this learning will last me a lifelong.

“A lot of things go unquestioned,
A lot of questions go unanswered,
A few words go unsaid,
A few go unheard,
Some dreams are buried,
Some dreams are born dead,
That’s life !!!”


Read this in a Short Message Service – but I know that it will live with me for the longest part of my life…..what a paradox!!!

No comments: