Monday, May 24, 2004

Sometimes...

Hi!!!
its been quite sometime since my last posting..its been one hell of a week..presentations,industrial trips,movies,reflections but not necessarily in that order.
Thursday was entirely spent in Kolar,the gold town..though much of gold isnt left.We had been to BEML,the indian version of "caterpillar"..it is an ISO 9001 company but the sate of affairs- disappointing..Well we had ealier been to toyota kirloskar ltd,this experience was far form that..maybe by the time my great grand kids grow up all the indian companies would practise TQM,5S,JIT,..hope that day comes..:-(
Well after the tiring trip ,we had to prepare for the book review..well the book in question-"only the paranoid survive" by andrew grove,its so very apt for us.The presentation had been made well but executed poorly..thanx to two of my team members who had forgotten the lines..well paranoids didnt survive,,Mr grove listening??
Well the best part about saturday were the compliments that i recvd for wearing a saree..mr putin..i did look nice..u have to see me to belive that ..
And the bestest part abt saturday.."YUVA"..amazing movie..hats off to mani ratnam for making that movie and proving all over again that he's leagues ahead of all the other film makers in India..and the best part of the movie-rani mukherjee..shes mind blowing!!
well sunday started on a bad note..couldnt go for an important fuction..thanx to the downpour..but in the evening braved the rain and waded through the dirty water to chat with 2 people i care abt the mostest in the world..
Sometimes,I feel that maybe love is the mother of all destinies ,
Sometimes,I feel that I am walking on a path which cannot be retraced,
Sometimes,I feel that i am cheating myself to belive things i wouldnt want to,
Sometimes,I feel that had i not looked the way i do,i would have been happierin life,
Sometimes,I feel that had i not looked the way i do,i wouldnt have found "true" love,
Sometimes,I feel that apart form the person i love,maybe i love someone else too,
Sometimes,I feel that is wrong..coz its not right,
Sometimes,I feel ,will the perosn ever know how much i had loved him and how much he had hurt me,
But...thats only sometimes..

well..weekend reflections..
but now its back to work again..
have a great week guys..

No comments: