Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Something new!!!!

This is my first blog and it was inspired by a very close friend o mine.I had never thought that i would share my journal with someone,leave alone people i donot know.
But as they say in life..Expect the unexpected ....thats what i am doing now..
Hmmm... no introduction yet..The name commoner is to state that I am an average girl with a dream of a happy life..But as days pass by,the dream is turning into a mirage.
In this era of modern methods of communication,i still love the smell and the feel of a letter written to me in a sheet paper.I know that maybe in a crowd i would never be noticed,making the term "commoner" even more apt..but thats life and i am happy that way.
By the way i am doing my post graduation in mangement and right now sitting in our crowded computer lab making my entry in to this new world..and I can see my class mate waiting patiently to use this very computer when i vacate..
As of now..this is Me..the commoner ..
Love to all..and all u guys have a great time ahead..
till then..byee

1 comment:

Abhishek Kant said...

not to get nostalgic on the smell of fresh paper.. but to share the first time i blogged.. share the same concerns as yours and MUCH more :)
check out at: http://abhishekkant.blogspot.com

the power of blogging is not in the online diary format but the interaction it allows you to have on your personal terms..

Welcome to blogging!!