Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Thank you ....

Its going to be three years..three years of being in love..three years of bliss...and trust me ..love does finally free you...free u from the pain..
All my life i had wanted to meet someone..someone who would completely floor me..sweep me off my feet and maybe there would be the bells ringing madly and i would know that he is the one..divine intervention..
but it didnot happen that way..he met me..and quitely took my heart away..and before i could realise that..i knew i was in love..and this love was diferent from the ones that i had felt before..It enveloped me in the sense of fulfillment..of contenment..and i am still recouping..
As the days pass by,i feel that i am growing insane..and i feel it is so very diferent..its intoxicating..and am i enjoying it!!
I can just say that.."he completed me"!
and now when i sit back and think about the experiences i have had in my life ..I laugh out loud..
After losing the person who meant the world to me in a freak road accident..i had felt that my world would never be the same again..
Now when i think of that person..i can feel that he is smiling form the heaven above..and i am quite sure he is finally happy..just to let him know up there..i still love u ...but maybe now i am not lonely..i have someone who will take care of me all life long..but i miss u a lot too...

this post is dedicated to DS,a person who has given my life a meaning..

AS the lead actor in the movie "the beautiful mind" says,

"you are my reason to live....you are all my reasons"
its just like that..thank you

No comments: