Tuesday, July 13, 2004

All's well that ends well.

“My trouble is I analyze life
instead of live it.”- Hugh Prather


This kinda describes my life. I not only analyze things, I break my head over the details ... n hence “screw” up my life…So I am gonna to try n live my life & actually “give a shit” about everything else. Well they say “charity begins at home”. I say “everything else begins at home too”..On Saturday had a major argument with my folks at home. The reason.. Hmmm..Apparently there wasn’t any. It had stemmed from a conversation. And it ruined my entire Saturday morning. So finally I promised myself that I would not justify myself to anyone..anyone at all. To be frank I am tired of justifying myself..tired of trying not to hurt people and tired of blaming myself for everything..I was always my own glorified punching bag..
So on Saturday, thought that the best way out was to go n have fun. Coz I didn’t want to crib throughout the day. Met this real good fren of mine after nearly a year. It was just like old times. We chatted for nearly four hours. . Was thrilled to know that he is finally seeing someone.. .. And was serious about her too. Well I am dying to meet this girl, mainly becoz it would take some girl to get him serious…So Vimal ,u still have a good amt of hope..
Well had watched GARV..The movie that shouldn't have been made in the first place. Well wanted to watch the movie for Salman..But even he couldn’t save it. It’s a criminal wastage of money.. Punnet Issar the director should be banned from torturing the audience in the future. Should have understood from the one star rating that the TOI had given it. I feel its not even worth a rating! Well Shilpa Shetty had ten lines of dialogues and 4-item nos..!!
In the same evening had been to see a flat with D.Well D is buying a flat. A flat for the two of us n that’s going to be my home for the longest part of my life. When I had stepped into the flat, I had felt a surge of joy. Of finally seeing my dreams been given a shape. A definite shape in the form of brick n mortar..

That’s how my Sunday had been spent.. almost dreamily, and maybe the happiness will seep through and will make my entire week a real great one..

No comments: