Sunday, July 04, 2004

S-U-N-D-A-Y

Another sunday morning!!!yipee! dunno why every sunday gets me goin..never analysed it..lemme gues...........still guessing...!!! hmm..,get up late(quite a luxury..coz my college starts at 8 a.m in bangalore n here in mumbai ,i have to reach office at 9.30..which is a 2 hrs drive from home),maybe it lets me have a great breakfast while i read the newspaper(a luxury too,when the office days finds me enterin the car with slices of bread n jam in my hand ),i get to have a bath without havin to worry about my office timings (in mumbai) n college timins ( in bangalore),I get to read my unfinished novel(which is takin far too long by my standards..worried!!!)..and do all the inconsequential things which makes me happy n contended at the end of the day..I am already lookin forward to the next sunday.. :-)

No comments: