Thursday, July 01, 2004

EURO'04 - Expect the unexpected

E- Expected
U- Upholders
R- Romped
O- Out


Well this is the jist of the ongoing EURO-2004..
Well maybe thats why the european championships have been considered to be one roller coaster ride!.I think it definately is..
When nearly half the football lovers thought that France will take the trophy ..
And Voila!,they were defeated by a side wheich has never won any international title till date..Call it fate or call it over confidence,anything!!..I didnt mind..coz i had never liked France to begin with..
But after one of my favourites Holland crashed out this morning,I am kinda down..!!Now ,neither will i see nistelroy and his acrobatics nor robben's ball control... :-(
But all is not lost ,coz my other favourite Czech Rep is still playin..and playing really well..hopefully tonight they will bulldoze the greeks and later convincingly take the EURO'04 trophy back to prague!!
I am sure that Brueckner's eleven can very well do it!!....

1 comment:

VM said...

3 Questions :
Y did u delete da comment ? Are u still in mumbai ? Y no updates ?